- Install caches, leverage browser caching
- Install a CacheFly content delivery network, a collection of web servers distributed across multiple locations to deliver content more efficiently to users.
- Enable gzip compression, the most popular and effective compression method currently available and generally reduces the response size by about 70%
- Minimize redirects
- Minify code
- Reduce DNS lookups, reducing the number of unique hostnames may increase response times
After changes check your sites speed again and see the improvement.
Future technologies that exist today are mostly in the healthcare and defense, but there are a couple for everybody.
- Printing Human Organs
- Thought Controlled Prosthesis
- Wireless Power
- Hologram TV
- Retinal Implants
- Cloaking Devices
- Hover Cars
- Force fields
To say that technology has changed the way we do business, would be a bit of an understatement, there have been so many in a short period of time. With even greater innovation a just around the corner its time to catch up. Everyone or almost everyone by now, is on the information superhighway with businesses popping up digital components every second.
Is it all for the better or worse? Yes and no. Getting connected and sending information is easier and faster, but we’re working all the time.
- Message has become the medium. The Internet, computers, cell phones are commodities, part of the culture, and in business tools of the trade.
- Communication is not only on a daily basis, but immediate (depending on your service) whether by cell phone, email or text.
- Disney was always correct that’s its a small world and its shrinking. International commerce at touch, the world is at our fingertips.
- The problem comes with dependency to the tools of technology, even some grown addicted. Walk down the street and count how many people are talking to physical people vs on their phones.